by Skinny Ms.
Like many of us, you battle a hectic daily routine. Luckily, we’ve learned that the key to juggling a busy schedule is to maintain stable energy levels throughout your day. Snacking on nutritious food options will keep you fueled up, but, unfortunately, the most easily accessible snacks are not always the healthiest! Packages of processed chips, crackers, and fruit snacks lurk behind the glass of every vending machine.
Thankfully, there are other options. By stocking your pantry, desk, or handbag with unprocessed snacks, you’ll quickly eliminate refined sugar, sodium, and unnecessary chemicals from your diet.
Choose from 50 clean eating snacks and slash processed foods from your diet:
1. No-Bake Workout Bars for an anytime snack
2. Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip with Fresh Fruit
3. Carrots with Avocado Dip
5. A Medium Banana – 5 Reasons to Bite Into a Banana
6. A Hard-boiled Egg – Learn 3 important health benefits of eggs.
8. Fruit with Skinny Nutella