by Skinny Ms.
Like many of us, you battle a hectic daily routine. Luckily, we’ve learned that the key to juggling a busy schedule is to maintain stable energy levels throughout your day. Snacking on nutritious food options will keep you fueled up, but, unfortunately, the most easily accessible snacks are not always the healthiest! Packages of processed chips, crackers, and fruit snacks lurk behind the glass of every vending machine.
Thankfully, there are other options. By stocking your pantry, desk, or handbag with unprocessed snacks, you’ll quickly eliminate refined sugar, sodium, and unnecessary chemicals from your diet.
Choose from 50 clean eating snacks and slash processed foods from your diet:
2. Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip with Fresh Fruit
3. Carrots with Avocado Dip
5. A Medium Banana – 5 Reasons to Bite Into a Banana
6. A Hard-boiled Egg – Learn 3 important health benefits of eggs.
8. Fruit with Skinny Nutella
12. Pineapple Spears – Give yourself 5 Reasons to Pick Pineapple.
13. Sliced Bell Pepper with Skinny Ranch Dip
15. Celery with Simple Homemade Peanut Butter
17. Sweet Potato Hummus with Whole Wheat Crackers
18. Garden Salad – Try our Garden Salad with Lemon and Oil Dressing
19. A Handful of Chili-Lime Spiced Pumpkin Seeds
20. A Cup of Sliced Berries- Learn 3 Reasons to Jump on the Berry Bandwagon
24. Steel-Cut Oatmeal – Try our Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
27. Simple Homemade Peanut Butter with apple slices
30. Sliced Red Pepper with Zucchini Hummus
33. Quinoa – Try our Mediterranean Quinoa Salad with Seasonal Vegetables
40. Curry Yogurt Dip with whole wheat crackers
44. Raw Broccoli with Skinny Ranch Dip